We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs with a history of successful exits.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
Roles & Responsibilities
As part of a growing team, the Technical Project Manager will drive and coordinate the development of software products for generating insights from big data.
You will also work closely with other Project Managers, supporting each other in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
You are a problem solver, dedicated to identifying, tracking, and solving problems affecting project progress, including working with developers to debug code and analyze logs.
- 5+ years of experience in technical project/product management. Successful delivery of at least 1 product to market.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, such as Python (preferred), R, Java, or C/C++.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tools, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Jira, Zenhub, or Asana.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, Internet technologies, and machine learning.
Good To Have:
- Experience with workflow management platforms such as Apache Airflow or Prefect.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Google Cloud Build, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, Ansible, or similar.
- Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying