We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs with a history of successful exits.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
About the Role
If you’re driven by the passion to build something great from scratch, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, LiftOff is a great place for you.
- Experience - 4+ years.
- Experience in Core Java, and J2EE.
- Ability to code in any of the following technologies - Java 8, Kotlin, Spring.
- Good at optimizing the code base.
- Experience in developing REST-based microservices using Spring boot, knowledge of web security implementation using OAuth
- Experience in architecting complex software solutions for running applications at scale in the cloud.
- Experience with RDBMS, preferably PostgreSQL
- Should have Knowledge of docker / Kubernetes
- Good or open to learning AWS server management
- Experience in using CI/CD tools preferably maven, Jenkins, docker, git, or similar tools
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Should have experience in setting up, and managing production clusters in a cloud environment (AWS / GCP, etc.,)
- Good to have experience in analyzing scaling issues & come up with optimization solutions to handle the peak loads on the platform
- Should know to understand the optimal infrastructure for handling the projected usage of the platform
We are a group of passionate people driven by core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with excellent startup culture and vibe.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying